What is Urology?
Urology is a part of healthcare that deals with diseases of the male and female urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra). It also deals with the male reproductive organs (penis, testes, scrotum, prostate, etc.) due to their close proximity to the urinary tract. Since health problems in these body parts can happen to everyone, urologic health is important.
Why Choose AIMIS for Urological Surgery:
Urological surgery is technically complex and requires experienced surgeons with a specific skill set. AIMIS offers multifaceted numerous urological interventions by leading International experts in the field of urology. During a surgical procedure, the latest robotic equipment for innovative minimally invasive techniques are applied, meaning necessary manipulations with surgical precision are made without making large incisions in the perineal or abdominal wall. These minimally invasive techniques minimize postoperative complications associated with invasive (or open) surgeries, as well as assist the patient’s swift recuperation.
Benefits of choosing Minimally Invasive Technology for Urology Procedures:
- Small Incisions – Minimal Surgical Scars
- Faster Return to Daily Activities
- Reduced Trauma to the Body
- Reduced post-operative complication
- Reduced Risk of Infections
- Less Post-Operative Pain
- Quicker Recovery Time
- Shorter Hospitalization
- Fewer Complications
- Little or No Blood Loss
AIMIS’s Urology Division Focuses On:
- Prostate problems and Cancer of the Prostate: – Minimally Invasive Prostatectomy (Prostate Gland Removal)
- Bladder Cancer – Radical or Partial Cystectomy (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Kidney Cancer – Radical or Partial Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Disorders of Kidney & Ureter Congenital stenosis – Pyelo-Ureteral Junction Stenosis (PUJS); Pyelonephritis (Kidney Bacterial Infection; Ureteral Junction Stenosis (Kidney Blockage); Kidney Cysts – Radical or Partial Nephrectomy (Full or Partial Kidney Removal), Pyeloplasty (surgical reconstruction of the renal pelvis)
- Bladder Disorders – Cystectomy (Urinary Bladder Removal)